GENERAL CONDITIONS AND TERMS FOR A CONTRACT OF HOSPITALITY
1. A contract of hospitality represents the agreement between the customer and the manager for the giving and use of any hospitality service in host organisations ruled by the law n.217 of 17.05.1983 of the regional legislation, in hotels, tourist-hotel residences, tourist villages, houses and apartments for holidays, camping places, room renting.
2. This contract starts in the right moment in which the manager of the host building accepts and confirms the booking made by the customer or by anyone for him, in any written or spoken way.
1. In case of any advanced booking of the hospitality service, the manager can ask to the customer, besides a written confirmation of the booking (showing date and time of arrival and departure, the address and the phone number of the customer), to make a caution-money not superior of 1/3 of the price of the service for the whole period of staying, with a minimum of one overnight price. This caution-money can also be paid by credit card withdrawing the corresponding amount of money.
Arrival and departure
1. When a different contract’s limit is not expected, the hospitality contract is arranged for one overnight staying.
2. The customer can have the room (or apartment or camping place) within 16.00 o’clock of the arriving day and give it back within 12.00 o’clock of the departing day; if it will be not given back within the hour above-mentioned, the manager has the right to be paid for one more overnight.
3. In case of advanced booking, the customer must arrive, safe any different agreement, within 19.00 o’clock of the day showed by the booking. If the booking is guaranteed by a caution-money, the arrival is allowed within 12.00 o’clock of the day after the booked arriving day. These terms expired, the contract is cancelled, safe the payment of a penalty.
Contract annulment and penalties
1. In case of late arrival as regards to the arriving date showed by the booking, the customer has to pay the total sum charged for the booked services to him reserved.
2. In case of contract annulment made by the customer before his arrival, the following terms are on:
a. If the annulment is made at least 30 days before the starting date of the service, the customer has to pay a penalty equal to 10% of the booked service price with a maximum price of one day service and He has the right to have back the caution-money withdrawn of the penalty amount.
b.If the annulment is made after the date mentioned in point a) cancelling the contract at least 15 days before the starting date of the service (or 5 days before in case of no more than two overnight staying), the customer has to pay a penalty equal to 20% of the booked service price with a maximum price of two days service and He has the right to have back the caution-money withdrawn of the penalty amount.
c. If the annulment is made after the date mentioned in point b) announcing it or not, the customer has to pay a penalty equal to the caution-money paid.
3. For any contract cancellation made by the customer bringing forward the date of departure mentioned in the booking, the customer has to pay a penalty equal to 2/3 of the booked service price, with the minimum penalty of one day service price.
4. For any contract cancellation made by the manager, the penalty that he has to pay is equal to the double of the caution amount if the annulment of the contract is made before the customer’s arrival or equal to the total amount of the service price if the annulment of the contract is made after the customer’s arrival. The penalty will be not paid by the manager in circumstances beyond his control and on condition that the manager will find for the customer an accommodation in another host building equal to the booked one.
Additional charge for extras
1. The hospitality service price is inclusive of any equipment and ordinary outfit of the rooms (or mini-apartment), of the general services of the host building, of any tax and tip service.
2. Any other extra equipment or service that is not included in the price and that is considered as an optional, has an additional charge (that must be showed and told to the customer in advance).
The followings are extras:
- any refreshments took at the bar or mini-bar;
- any meal not included in full board or half board (bed, breakfast & dinner) service;
- the breakfast if it is not included in overnight staying price;
- phone calls;
- any additional bed in single or double room;
- the use of a covered garage or of guarded parking;
- TV set and air-conditioning if they are not considered as ordinary room equipment but as optional, available on request;
- the use of any sport facilities or equipment, and of any other facility for which there is an use fee charge;
- any individual electricity consumption in camping place;
- the room cleaning and linen equipment in tourist villages, holidays’ houses and apartments, if not included in the total price.
Full and half board service
1. The full board service is inclusive of bed, breakfast, lunch & dinner. The half board service is inclusive of bed, breakfast & dinner. Both are exclusive of drinks. The full and half board service is available for minimum three overnight staying.
2. The price for full or half board services is calculated from the consumption of the first meal by the customer after his arrival; the meals that were not served to the customer during the arriving day they will be made up, included in the price, during the departing day.
3. There is no reduced price for full or half board services if the customer doesn’t have the meals. The customer has the right to have a packet lunch for picnic instead of the classic meal, upon notice within 20.00 o’clock of the day before. In full and half board services, the meals are served at fixed hours.