The handling of personal data
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments
The security of information supplied to our system is very important to us. Your personal data are treated as strictly confidential in order to protect your privacy.
You are not required to register with the www.langhepass.it website in order to guarantee a successful booking.
Only the personal details (first name, last name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address) required for any communications will be requested, as well as your credit card number and expiry date simply as a guarantee of the booking.
Our website secures your private information using a VeriSign SSL Certificate. Information exchanged with any address beginning with https is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
The data requested when making a booking are communicated directly to the hospitality facility concerned for the sole purpose of completing the booking and providing the necessary information and requested services.
The acquisition of personal data relating to clients is required in order to provide the services requested. Failure to acquire the data will result in impossibility to perform the services and to fulfil the obligations associated with the performance of said services
In compliance with the legislation on the subject, we abide by strict security procedures in the handling of personal data in order to prevent any incorrect use resulting from unauthorized access.
The Langhe Monferrato Roero Tourist Consortium Call Centre operates in compliance with the above Data Protection Act. Clients therefore explicitly agree to the processing of the personal data they have supplied in the performance of requested services and to their use in fulfilling commercial, administrative and fiscal requirements relating to our activity. In relation to the processing of the data, you are hereby informed that:
- they will be collected and used lawfully in paper format and by IT systems, also when said data are made available to other service partners;
- they may be kept in order to accelerate booking procedures in the event of subsequent use of the service;
- they may be used for the sending of postal mail, e-mails and/or newsletters relating to our publicity material or our direct sales or for the carrying out of market research or for commercial and promotional communications.
Personal data can be accessed at any time in order to be changed or deleted by contacting the Data Controller:
Consorzio Turistico Langhe Monferrato Roero
P.za S. Paolo n. 3. – ALBA (CN)
Tel. +39 0173 362562 / 366328 - Fax +39 0173 220237
Right of access to personal data and other rights - Article 7 of the Data Protection Act
Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of any personal data relating to them, even though the data may not yet have been recorded, and to their communication in an intelligible form.
Interested parties are entitled to be informed of:
• the origin of the personal data;
• the purposes for which and methods by which the data are processed;
• the criteria applied in the event of data processing carried out by electronic means;
• the ID of the data controller and data processors nominated in conformity with article 5, paragraph 2;
• the people or groups of people to whom the personal data can be disclosed or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as nominated representatives within the country.
Interested parties have the right to obtain:
a) the updating, correction and – if interested – addition of data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous data or blocking of any data handled in infringement of the law, including data which need not be stored for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) a declaration that those to whom the data have been supplied or disclosed have been informed of the operations under a) and b) above and the contents of said paragraphs, unless this proves to be impossible or entails the use of means which are clearly disproportionate in relation to the right which is protected.
Interested parties have the right to wholly or partially refuse:
• the processing of personal data relating to them on legitimate grounds, even if they are relevant to the purpose of their collection;
• the processing of personal data relating to them for the purposes of the sending of publicity material or direct sales, or for market research or commercial communications.